The classic beer drunk in every German Volkfest, from the world famous Oktoberfest to hundreds of small spring, summer and fall town festivals around the south of Germany.
Brewed in a true traditional style, using 100% German sourced raw materials and our very own Wrocław water. One decoction mash for a nice malty mouthfeel and fermented cold with our favorite “Munich city limits brewery” yeast.
Lagered for 7 weeks at freezing temperatures to get this extra crisp, yet complex finish. Naturally carbonated like all of our beers.
A beer to drink in bigger capacity (1 liter), surrounded by your favorite people while you celebrate the good things in life.
If this doesn’t already sound perfect enough, we decided to put this beer in cans. This is the 6 pack you should always keep in your fridge!
Traditional, but at the same time fresh interpretation of the classic Bavarian celebration time beer. Not as dark as it used to be in the past but still full of malty goodness and a healthy dose of nobel hops. Brewed to celebrate a high class wedding back in the times, brewed now to brighten up your afterwork time.
We used only German Pilsen & Munich malts.
We used noble German hops: Hallertauer Magnum, Hersbrucker and Tettnanger Tettnang. A perfect mix of continental classics!
- Style: Festbier
- Extract: 13,7 %
- Alcohol: 5,8 %
- IBU: 26
- Malts: barley; Pilsner and Munich
- Hops: Hallertauer Magnum, Hersbrucker and Tettnanger Tettnang
- Yeasts: Lager yeast sourced from a Munich brewery.
- Appearance: like early autumn in a glass – golden colour, topped with fluffy, white, long-lasting head with tiny bubbles.
- Aromas: bread crust, fresh cut grass, classic low sulphur, noble german hops notes
- Crisp, refreshing and still full bodied. Moderate carbonation.
- Serving temperature: 8-10⁰C
- Glass: 1 Liter Mass, Stein, Stu Mostów Willy glass.
- Foodpairing: roasted pork, chicken and fall veggies, sausages.