The new design of SALAMANDER labels carries a hidden value. Discover it below and don’t hesitate to talk about it.
Can you believe it?
I’ve been tricked many times, but the worst thing is self-deception. You can call it self-hypocrisy, which differs from mere hypocrisy in that – with the latter – there is always a chance that someone will not notice. I always notice the former, although sometimes I would rather not. Can you believe it?
Okay, no bullshit.
Bragging is great for ego-prolonging. Similarly – good copywriting. So I write and write, and the truth follow the words calmly. If I’m not the best (yet) at something, then I’m on my way. And not that already and exalted. A lie does not keep up with words, because you know – it just has short legs.
What about the truthness?
Ask me what you want. I have difficult answers to difficult questions and I want you to believe in the power of the dialogue. Let’s say that we differ in many ways, and then let’s do something together, for example – let’s go for a beer! We are so open and tolerant now, so let`s check our credibility.
#LetsTalk #Credibility #Toast #ForTheMeeting #SALAMANDER!
As simple as it can be – we use only basic ingredients to create clean malt base. No caramel notes, no unnecessary sweetness. You are here for the hops, we know it.
Remember Cascade? Remember that time you first drunk an IPA and you didn’t know from where all this pine and grapefruit was coming from? We combined Cascade with some of our favourite Citra and Mosaic in this one. Straight grapefruit juice with notes of white grapes and orange peel.
Best when it`s fresh!
Such intensely hopped beer tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time. Therefore, treat this beer with particular care – keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
- Style: West coast IPA
- Extract: 15,0 %
- Alcohol: 6,5 %
- IBU: 50
- Malts: Pilsner, Munich, Dextrin
- Hops: Columbus, Citra, Mosaic, Cascade
- Yeast: clean and neutral Ale strain
- Appearance: light orange, slightly hazy with a nice white head.
- Aromas: grapefruit, pine, chardonnay white wine, slightly mineral
- juicy, round aftertaste with a clean bitterness
- Serving temperature: 8-12 ⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter
- Dishes: beef burger with four cheeses sauce, breaded & fried pork loin with lime butter, roasted potatoes & herbs
- Cheeses: Gorgonzola, Roquefort, matured Cheddar
- Dessert: Crumble, Lemon Meringue Pie, lime tart
More information about the idea behind the new design of the SALAMANDER brand can be found here and the assumptions of the CAN 2.0 campaign, as a result of which the SALAMANDER beers will appear in this packaging – here.