Surprise yourself with the brilliant smoothness of this beer, obtained thanks to the addition of oat malt, oatmeal, and milk sugar – lactose. At the same time, the beer remains not too sweet, which makes it super drinkable.
Malts / extract:
18⁰Platro creates a solid foundation and malt base for this beer. Thanks to the combination of malts, flakes and lactose in it, we obtained a very pleasant (and as smooth as possible!) mouthfeel.
The combination of Mosaic and Simcoe varieties is an aromatic bomb in a truly tropical version. In this particular case, in the foreground you will find intense notes of passion fruit and pineapple, accompanied by the aromas of grape, gooseberry and pear obtained thanks to the addition of the Nelson Sauvin variety.
Best when it`s fresh!
Such intensely hopped beers tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time. Therefore, treat this beer with particular care, keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
- Style: IPA
- Extract: 18,0
- Alcohol: 7,0%
- IBU: 20
- Malts: the malt base consists of barley and oat malt, and is supplemented with oatmeal
- Whirlpool: Mosaic, Nelson Sauvin
- Dry-hopping: Mosaic,Simcoe, Nelson Sauvin
- Yeasts: House Ale Strain
- Appearance: light yellow, hazy, topped with a creamy, white & thick head
- Aromas: passion fruit, pear, grapes, pineapple
- 1 – smooth, velvety
- 2 – fruity
- 3 – juicy
- Serving temperature: 8-12⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter
- Dishes: prawns in beer tempura with mango-chilli salsa and coriander
- Cheese: Brique de Brebis, Roquefort, Brie, Stilton
- Dessert: cold cheesecake with coconut panna cotta, mango & jelly, lemon-coconut sponge cake with passion fruit