Second release of our 2021 seasonal beers. These releases are heavily inspired by the current season and weather, crafted to be you companion no matter if it is dark and cold winter evening or bright and warm midsummer afternoon.
Always in 0,44l cans and always fresh! These beers are brewed to celebrate “now” and “here” and to be your session, everyday beer for a given time of the year. We keep the alcohol relatively session so you can enjoy a few cans on a normal Wednesday evening!
This Brown Ale was brewed with a mix of English and German special malts, low hopped and fermented with our house ale yeast strain. Short time conditioned with the addition of oak flakes and high quality Madagascar vanilla beans.
Deep brown with a beige, long lasting head and aromas of nuts and chocolate complemented with “just enough” oak tannins and vanilla!
Oak Aged Brown Ale
Complex and malty Brown Ale aged in the presence of lots of oak flakes and filled with notes of biscuits, nuts and caramel complemented by a subtly oaky, vanilla aftertaste. Highly drinkable, full-bodied with a dark brown colour, beige head and low bitterness.
A classic, low hopped, slightly malty and easy drinking dark pub ale.
Brewed with a mix of English and German malts.
Low hopped with some of our favourite classic American hops.
- Style: Brown Ale
- Extract: 14,o %
- Alcohol: 5,6 %
- IBU: 18
- Malts: English and Germans base malts and a bit of caramel malts
- Hops: Chinook, Centennial
- Yeasts: Expressive house ale yeast
- Appearance: clear, brown with a creamy tanned head.
- Aromas: nuts, vanilla, oak.
- Medium body, low carbonated, long lasting maltiness.
- Serving temperature: 8-10⁰C
- Glass: Stu mostow 0,5l Willi Becher
- Dishes: haggis, black pudding, beer pretzel with marmite
- Cheeses: goat’s and sheep’s cheese with the addition of nuts
- Desserts: tart with nuts and crème pâtissière