Brewed in collaboratios with some of our favourite people in the industry – Finback Brewery team from Queens, NYC, and with the addition of some of our favourite hops in the beer game delivered by Crosby hops.
Brewed with Pale, Pilsner malts and all the fluffy oat flakes. Hopped to the moon and back with
Cashmere, Idaho 7 and Azacca both in the kettle and dry hopping. That`s how this soft, juicy and incredibly tasty Double IPA was created!
This is also the second release fermented with our home “Secret sauce” fermentation protocol. The yeast
notes of stone fruit and bubblegum blend perfectly with the fruit forward and slightly dank notes of
the hops. Think of strawberry sorbet, meyer lemon, orange gummy bears and weed enclosed in a can, and reme drink fresh!
Simple but efficient. A blend of pilsner and pale ale malts and a bunch of oat flakes.
The perfect blend of Cashmere, Idaho 7 and Azacca from Crosby hops. You know – those sticky, resiny
hops we love.
Best when it`s fresh!
Such intensely hopped beers tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time. Therefore, treat this beer with particular care, keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
- Style: New England DIPA
- Extract: 17,4%
- Alcohol: 7,5%
- IBU: 25
- Malt base: Pilsner malt, Pale malt, oat flakes
- Hops: Cashmere, Idaho 7, Azacca
- Yeasts: Secret Sauce protocol
- Appearance: OJ, hazy, orange, nice white head, perfect for your Instagram feed.
- Aromas: orange marmalade, passion fruit, lychee, elderflower
- 1 – juicy
- 2 – hoppy
- 3 – smooth
- Serving temperature: 10-12⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter
- Dishes: pulled pork tacos with lime & chilli mayo and coriander, pork loin fried with lemon & herb butter, burger with grilled smoked cheese and tropical mango chutney
- Cheese: Roquefort, mature Cheddar, Lazur
- Desserts: crumble with vanilla and sour / tropical fruits topped with thai ice creams