Pilsner is by far the most popular beer style in the world and one of our favorites! That is exactly why we decided to diversify our WRCLW Pils a little and prepare for you its new arrangement for the upcoming summer. Dry-hopped with Citra and Mandarina Bavaria varieties, which allowed to enrich aromatic profile with fruity/citrus notes. However, this beer will not be intensively hoppy – this is still our classic, dry Pilsner with high balance and moderate bitterness, enriched with citrus and white albarino wine notes.
But that’s not all – during the release of our brand new WRCLW Pilsner, for the first time you will be able to try it from the new CAN packaging!
This is by far the most popular beer style in the world and one of our favorites – German Pilsner. This time dry-hopped with the addition of two classic varietes – Citra and Mandarina Bavaria. Despite its lightness, due to the use of bottom fermentation yeast, it requires long fermentation and aging at low temperatures. The production process takes about 5 weeks, including a minimum of 3 weeks aging at temperatures close to 0 ° C. We brew it according to a classic recipe, which our brewers say: seems simple on paper, but requires a lot of effort during brewing.
We used only 100% German Pilsen malt.
We used noble German hops in the hot side & American Citra and German Mandarina Bavaria varieties for dry-hopping. A perfect mix of new-wave and continental classics!
- Style: German Pilsner
- Extract: 12,5 %
- Alcohol: 5,0 %
- IBU: 30
- Malts: barley; German Pilsner
- Hops: Magnum, Hersbrucker, Mandarina Bavaria, Citra
- Yeasts: House lager yeasts
- Appearance: straw to golden color, a bit hazy, lovely long lasting, generous white head
- Aromas: citrus, meyer lemon, crisp pilsner malt, albarino grape white wine
- Crisp, refreshing and still full bodied. Moderate carbonation.
- Serving temperature: 8-10⁰C
- Glass: Pint glass
- Foodpairing: Summer salads with fresh herbs and citrus vinaigrette, baked root vegetables, seafood, white meat and fishes.