WRCLW Helles Lagerbier is another step towards perfection in lager brewing. It`s a style that definitely puts the skills of brewers to the test, being a refined example of South German brewing.
Helles is the true zenith of south German brewing with its underlying maltiness, soft hop bitterness, and superb drinkability. A simple recipe, nowhere to hide with only one malt, two kind of hops and a clean yeast strain, the process and skills in the brewhouse and cellar are the key of this beer.
Brewed with 100% German pilsner malt, one decoction, relatively soft local water, two noble varieties of hops and yeast from one of our favorite breweries in Bavaria. After that our Helles was cold-fermented lagered for 4 weeks at 0`C and naturally carbonated.
It is an excellent session beer with a malty aroma of white bread, notes of freshly cut grass and a bit of lemon zest. All of them individually noticeable, but also perfectly balanced – just like all good things in life should be!
If you are looking for a beer companion on long, cold evenings, you’ve come to the right place – don`t miss the release and let yourself be carried away by the magic of lager-style beers this fall!
Traditional, but at the same time fresh interpretation of the classic Bavarian beer style. This was the answer of Munich brewers to Pilsner style beers and they nailed it. Easy and session enough to drink without asking for attention.
100% German Pilsner malt.
We used noble German hops: German Magnum, Hersbrucker and Tettnnager. A perfect mix of continental classics!
- Style: Helles
- Extract: 12,o %
- Alcohol: 4,9 %
- IBU: 21
- Malts: barley; Pilsner
- Hops: Hallertauer Magnum, Hersbrucker and Tettnanger Tettnang
- Yeasts: Lager yeast sourced from a bavarian country brewery
- Appearance: clear golden to straw, with a long lasting fluffy white head full of tinny bubble
- Aromas: white bread, fresh cut grass, classic low sulphur, noble german hops notes
- Crisp, refreshing and still medium / full bodied. Medium carbonation.
- Serving temperature: 8-10⁰C
- Glass: 1 Liter Mass, Stein, Stu Mostów Willy glass.
- Foodpairing: roasted pork, chicken and fall veggies, sausages.