NEIPA “vaccinated” using our biotransformational Secret Sauce fermentation protocol and super aromatic Nelson Sauvin, Simcoe & Mosaic varieties. Australian Nelson Sauvin imparted notes characteristic for Sauvignon Blanc wines – white grape, peach, gooseberry, kiwi and passion fruit, and American Simcoe & Mosaic varieties gave the beer a delicious combination of white fruit notes – lychee and grape accompanied by grapefruit, mango, resin and pine notes.
Malts / extract:
15.5⁰ Plato extract achieved thanks to the addition of German base malts enhanced with the oatmeal “touch”.
Nelson Sauvin – notes of white fruit, melon and grapes
Simcoe – conifers accompanied by stone and tropical fruits
Mosaic – tropical fruits
Best when it`s fresh!
Such intensely hopped beers tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time. Therefore, treat this beer with particular care, keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
- Style: New England Pale Ale
- Extract: 15,5%
- Alcohol: 6,0%
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, oatmeal, hops, yeast
- Malts: barley malts, oat flakes
- Whirlpool: Mosaic, Nelson Sauvin
- Dry-hopping: Nelson Sauvin, Simcoe, Mosaic
- Yeasts: Secret Sauce protocol
- Appearance: light, straw-colored, cloudy, topped with white foam
- Aromas: tropical fruits, vanilla, dunk, white grapes, melon
- 1 – hoppy
- 2 – refreshing
- 3 – fruity
- Serving temperature: 10-12⁰C
- Glass: sensoric, tulip, snifter, IPA glass
- Dishes: prawns in beer tempura with mango-chilli salsa and coriander
- Cheese: Brique de Brebis, Roquefort, Brie, Stilton
- Dessert: cold cheesecake with coconut panna cotta, mango & jelly, lemon-coconut sponge cake with passion fruit