A brand new Double IPA born under the partnership with Simply Hops, brewed with the classic
winner hop combo Citra/Mosaic with the new variety of hop products that Simply Hops has to offer:
- Incognito™ Mosaic and Citra in the Whirpool
- Lupomax™ enriched hop pellets in both the Whirpool and Dry hopping
- Spectrum™ pure liquid in the Dry hopping
Malts / extract:
We used Pilsner malt and oat flakes to create a good base for hops and to emphasize their aromatic properties.
Hops are the true star in this beer. We used Citra/Mosaic combo at every single stage in the form of innovative, amazingly aromatic products that Simply Hops provide us.
Best when it`s fresh!
Such intensely hopped beers tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time. Therefore, treat this beer with particular care, keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
- Style: New England DIPA
- Extract: 18,0%
- Alcohol: 8,0%
- IBU: 25
- Malts: Pilsner malt, oat flakes
- Whirlpool: Citra & Mosaic Incognito™ and Lupomax™
- Dry-hopping: Citra & Mosaic Lupomax™ and Spectrum™
- Yeasts: House Ale Strain
- Appearance: light orange, reminiscent of fresh orange nectar, hazy, topped with a
creamy thick head
- Aromas: citrus in the foreground, tropical fruits (lychee, papaya), dank
- 1 – juicy
- 2 – hoppy
- 3 – smooth
- Serving temperature: 10-12⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter
- Dishes: prawns in beer tempura with mango-chilli salsa and coriander
- Cheese: Brique de Brebis, Roquefort, Brie, Stilton
- Dessert: cold cheesecake with coconut panna cotta, mango & jelly, lemon-coconut sponge cake with passion fruit