The new design of SALAMANDER labels carries a hidden value. Discover it below and don’t hesitate to talk about it.
How do you celebrate within your bubble? I go around my cultural circle and tick off calendar occasions to remember the past. Nothing special – mostly feast, parade, dancing and singing. But every year I notice more clearly that tradition cannot protect itself from the foreign accretions. Many new traditions have emerged! Is it something to be afraid off or to promote?
I think that we like traditions because they provide predictability, sentiment and a sense of continuity. Traditional model, traditional custom, traditional thinking – it always works. Will you not stand up for tradition yourself? Before you answer, just hesitate whether copying the behavior of ancestors is in all cases consolidating only good practices …
There is a moment when the new becomes traditional. For example, an epic party provokes repetition at regular intervals. It permanently enters the schedule, and everything is set under it. When subsequent editions confirm the validity of its renewal, and you want to be an integral part of it – know that this is how your refuge is born.
#Salamander #Toast #Meeting #Tradition #LetsTalk
Just in time for the Halloween weekend we brewed one of the classic fall, seasonal beer style inspired by the taste of the Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Malts / extract:
The base of our Milkshake beers, a bunch of Oats and wheat malt, roasted Pumpkin in the kettle and just enough lactose for a softer mouthfeel and some extra residual sweetness.
Just enough hops to keep it all in balance, but without asking for attention.
- Style: Pumpkin spice latte milkshake (Pumpkin beer)
- Extract: 18,0%
- Alcohol: 6,4%
- IBU: 18
- Malts: barley malt, oat flakes, wheat malt
- Hop: Columbus
- Yeasts: clean and neutral Ale strain
- Additives: pumpkin, lactose, cinnamon, clove, cardamon, nutmeg allspice, coffee, vanilla
- Appearance: golden color with a white head
- Aromas: freshly roasted coffee, cinnamon, spices, vanilla
- 1 – soft
- 2 – smooth
- 3 – sweet
- Serving temperature: 8-12⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter
- Dishes: poultry livers with marinated pumpkin slices, chilli, chives and sour cream, pumpkin chilli sin carne
- Cheese: Fromage de Montagne de Savoie, Furiani
- Dessert: pumpkin cheesecake with maple syrup and roasted pecans, pumpkin creame tart with white chocolate and orange glaze
More information about the idea behind the new design of the SALAMANDER brand can be found here and the assumptions of the CAN 2.0 campaign, as a result of which the SALAMANDER beers will appear in this packaging – here.