The new design of SALAMANDER labels carries a hidden value. Discover it below and don’t hesitate to talk about it.
Typical Homo sapiens
The future in the stars
It`s a sour beer style derived from Goslar in Germany. In its production process, salt and coriander were traditionally used to obtain fulness, delicate minerality and spiciness. Modern brewing went a step further and set a new way by adding fruits to the traditional GOSE base. Amazingly aromatic, juicy, sour beer with full body and smooth texture!
It`s a session beer, which means that it`ll work well during long summer evenings and also as a daily beer for fruity beer lovers. We`ve used a barley and wheat malts as a base and add wheat flakes to give a smooth structure and fullness.
Hops are not playing an important role in this beer. We`ve used german Chinook to add a small hint of bitterness.
In the foreground in this beer is the composition of fruits. Mango, mango and… more mango with guava at the finish. Thick purées allowed to obtain the structure of fruit nectar, which is complemented by delicate minerality and acidity.
- Style: Gose
- Extract: 12,5%
- Alcohol: 3,5%
- IBU: 10
- Słody: barley malt (Pils), oat malt, wheat flakes
- Aromatic: Chinook
- Yeasts:House Ale strain
- Purees: mango & pink guava puree
- Appearance: deep orange, hazy
- Aromas: ripe mango, peppery derived by pink guava fruits and subtle malt aromas
- 1 – smooth, mineral & tropical
- 2 – sour, peppery
- 3 – sweet/malty finish
- Serving temperature: 9-12⁰C
- Glass: Shaker, Ale Glass
- Dishes: poultry livers with sour peach, butter bun burger with grilled halloumi cheese and mango salsa
- Cheese: ricotta, mascarpone
- Dessert: cold cheesecake with tropical fruit mousse, peach crumble, crepes suzette
More information about the idea behind the new design of the SALAMANDER brand can be found here and the assumptions of the CAN 2.0 campaign, as a result of which the SALAMANDER beers will appear in this packaging – here.