March-april release of our 2021 seasonal beers. These releases are heavily inspired by the current season and weather, crafted to be your companion no matter if it is dark and cold winter months or bright and warm midsummer evenings.
Always in 0,44l cans and always fresh. These beers are brewed for the “now” and “here” and to be your session, everyday beer for a given time of the year. We keep the alcohol relatively low, so you can enjoy a few on a regular Wednesday evening but without compromising flavour.
The second one of our early spring seasonal beers is 𝐑𝐞𝘥 𝐈𝘗𝔸, for the brewing of which we used “good, old” Chinook, Simcoe & Amarillo hops that have been with us from the very beginning of the beer revolution.
A classic, hoppy and malty Red IPA.
English and German malt base with a touch of caramel, rye and black malts.
Medium-high hopped with some of our favourite classic American hops: Chinook, Simcoe and Amarillo.
- Style: Red IPA
- Extract: 15,5 %
- Alcohol: 6,5 %
- IBU: 40
- Malts: English and German base with a touch of rye and special – black and caramel malts.
- Hops: Chinook, Simcoe, Amarillo
- Yeasts: West coast house ale yeast
- Appearance: clear, red to light brown with a creamy beige head.
- Aromas: citrus, dank, tea, strawberry, nuts, caramel
- Medium body, well-balanced beer, medium carbonation.
- Serving temperature: 8-12⁰C
- Glass: Stu Mostow 0,5l Shaker, Stu Mostow 0,5l Willi Becher