It started in Dublin with a beer project created by two friends – Alan and Alex, who simply… liked to brew their own beer from time to time. And it ended with their own brewery focused on brewing big stouts, lagers, hoppy IPA`s and mixed fermentation beers. In Whiplash Beer quality is and will always be in the first place!
Old School Imperial Stout
An old school Imperial Stout brewed with 6 different special malts and hopped with classic American hops. Big, bold and roasty with a lot of malty, chocolate notes.
- Style: Imperial Stout
- Extract: 30,0%
- Alcohol: 10,0%
- IBU: 60
- Malts: continental and english base malts, special caramel and roasted malts
- Hops: Columbus
- Yeasts: House expressive ale strain
- Appearance: dark with a tanned head
- Aromas: german chocolate cake, fresh cutted grass
- 1 – thick, oily, low saturated
- 2 – milk chocolate, dark fruit
- 3 – warming effect, slight acidity and sweetness
- Serving temperature: 12-17⁰C
- Glass: tulip, snifter
Thank you Alex, Allan and all the Whiplash team for being part of this project. We can’t wait to see your new brewery soon, join you at the Fidelity festival in Dublin and share more Jacuzzi nights together!