Their philosophy stands behind brewing the best beers they can make and designing the flavor of each of them to be as aromatic and unique as possible. Unconventional methods of brewing and thinking outside the box is exactly what they do. Having a choice of quality vs. quantity, they will always bet on quality!
Imperial Pastry Stout with Cocoa nibs, Pecan nuts and Tonka beans
A rich, sweet and decadent Imperial Stout inspired in one of the classic southern desserts. Brewed with milk sugar, cocoa nibs, pecan nuts and tonka beans.
- Style: Imperial Stout
- Extract: 35,0%
- Alcohol: 9,8%
- IBU: 25
- Malts: Pilsen, Munich, Chocolate, Brown malt and a mix of English and German caramel malts
- Hops: Chinook
- Yeasts: House Ale Strain
- Additives: pecan nuts, cocoa nibs, tonka beans, lactose
- Appearance: very dark brown like dark chocolate with good light brown fluffy head
- Aromas: malty, chocolate, nutty, marzipan, lightly carmel, sponge cake, pecan pie
- 1 – thick, velvety smooth, full body
- 2 – sweet pastry alike, complex
- 3 – long lasting malty and chocolaty
- Serving temperature: 12 – 17⁰C
- Glass: tulip, snifter
We would like to thank Corey and all 3Sons team for being part of this project. It was an honor to work with you in this beer and we can’t wait to see you soon anywhere in the world.