We’re approaching our first birthday with a great excitement comparable only to taking the first sip. We’re going to seize the opportunity to host all our friends and fans, and show how successful the city and craft beer have been. Visit us to taste our birthday beer brewed specifically for the occasion: WRCLW Rey RIS. To learn more go to: https://100mostow.pl/wrclw-rye-ris/
No doubts, it’s been a successful year.
- Wrocław is flourishing as the City of Good Beer: the beer is our trademark andattraction;
- Beer is becoming part of a wider discussion on flavour: we have established cooperation with producers of regional produce and supported projects of the Wrocław-based Food Think Tank;
- Craft beer has been awarded the 2015 Lower Silesia Product (9/2015);
- We have won the title of 2015 Person of the Year in Wrocław, which also works to the benefit of the entire sector (2/2015);
- We organize reunions of former employees of Wrocław-based breweries on Długosza Street;
- We are a member of the Lower Silesia Craft Chamber, Lower Silesia Chamber of Commerce, Wester Chamber of Commerce, and the first Polish member of The Brewers Association;
- We support the 2016 European Brewery Convention: the biggest convention of scientists and technologists working in the field of brewery, which will be taking place in Wrocław (Browar Stu Mostów will host beer lovers from all over the continent);
- We have organized a training program for students of the University of Environmental and Life Sciences, which is the best place to study the brewing industry;
- Every day we educate our guests by giving tours to show the difference between craft and commercial production. The Brewery has attracted nearly 23 thousand people within the last 11 months.
We’re going to present all our beers: WRCLW, SALAMANDER and ART. The brands are promoted as part of our regional identity, lifestyle and creative capital.
- WRCLW Dunkelweizen was the official beer of the Wrocław Good Beer Festival (5/2015)
- SALAMANDER Hoppy Violet Potato Lager, brewed for the Beer Geek Madness, is the first Polish beer to win The Brussels Beer Challenge 2015 (11/2015);
- ART White IPA, brewed in cooperation with the artists from Neo-Nówka cabaret, is now on tour around Poland promoting craft beer beyond its long-term loyal fans;
- We export our beer to Germany and Czech Republic;
- In WRCLW alone, we cooperate with over 85 partners with whom we cross the limits of craft.
We’ve built a super team. We’ve got together a great number of people, cities and countries. We’ve combined tradition with the great potential of modernity. And it’s just the beginning.
Thank you for your support and loads of great ideas, comments, posts and reviews that help us work on every single detail. Thanks for subscriptions and likes. We’re still hungry for success and keep being focused on education.
Celebrate with us. If you want to invite friends to join us, here is the link to the FB event: www.facebook.com/events/440433066166811/