The relatively small team of the Bellwods brewery is completely and forever dedicated to the pursuit of beer excellence and always remains open to new ways and methods of brewing! Their current efforts are largely devoted to intensely hopped beers, crisp lagers, barrel aged wild-type blends, fruity and (occasional) barrel-aged stout beers. However, they are always ready for new challenges!
- Style: Double dry hopped Sour IPA
- Extract: 16,0%
- Alcohol: 6,8%
- IBU: 20
- Malts: barley malt: Pilsner malt, Golden Promise malt, Flaked oats
- Hops: Lemondrop, Simcoe, Mosaic
- Yeasts: House Ale Strain
- Appearance: light yellow, cloudy with a nice white head
- Aromas: lime sorbette, margaritas, lemon gummy beers, orange
- 1 – full
- 2 – juicy
- 3 – fruity, sour finish
- Serving temperature: 8-12⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter, IPA Glass
Thank you Luke and all the Bellwoods team for being so great and taking part in this project. We really look forward to see you soon again in the next Unofficial Brewers soccer world champsionship in Quebec, share natural wines in Berlin again or any other festival!