Their goal is to produce the best beers and offer them at the maximum freshness! CRAK was born as a sound of breaking with the past because buying their system was an epochal turning point for them. For the first time, they opened the doors of it in 2015, and since that day, they do what the text on one of the beers they produce – Guerilla suggests: fight for what they believe in because “everything is possible, you just have to find the right way to go with the means you have”.
Double Dry Hopped NEIPA with Coconut
Brewed with fluffy oats, milk sugar, double dry hopped and aged in coconut flakes NEIPA. A blend of tropical hop notes like pineapple and guava and luscious coconut.
- Style: DDH NEIPA
- Extract: 16,6%
- Alcohol: 6,6%
- IBU: 25
- Malts: Pilsner, Oatmeal, flakes: oat, spitz
- Bitter: Chinook(US)
- Whirlpool: Citra, Mosaic, Lemon drop
- Dry-hopping: Citra, Mosaic, Lemon drop
- Yeasts: House Ale Strain
- Appearance: light yellow, cloudy, juicy alike
- Aromas: coconut, citrus, tropical fruit, mango, passion fruit, pineapple
- 1 – full
- 2 – juicy
- 3 – fruity, hoppy finish
- Serving temperature: 8-12⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter, IPA glass
We would like to thanks Claudio and the whole Crak team for being part of this project. We are really looking forward to visit you guys in Italy as soon as the situation makes it possible. Stay strong!