As always in our hazy beers, fermented with our Secret Sauce protocol to get a higher biotransformation and squeeze the juiciness of the hops even more. Citrus notes, candied orange, dank pine notes and watermelon bubblegum.
Such intensely hopped beers tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time.
Therefore, treat this beer with particular care, keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
CHARMED New England IPA Galaxy / Citra
A brand new New England IPA brewed with base malt and fluffy flaked oats, dry hopped massively with the winner combo Galaxy and Citra.
Malts / extract:
Barkey malt, flaked oats.
Galaxy and Citra, a total winner combo for our hazy pale hoppy beers
- Style: New England IPA
- Extract: 15,5%
- Alcohol: 6,4%
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, oat flakes, hops, yeast
- Malts: barley, oat flakes
- Hops: Galaxy, Citra
- Yeasts: Secret Sauce protocol
- Appearance: hazy golden with a creamy white head
- Aromas: citrus peel, pineapple jelly beans, watermelon bubblegum.
- 1 – soft and fruity
- 2 – creamy and soft
- 3 – juicy with an elegant bitterness
- Serving temperature: 9-12⁰C
- Glass: Shaker, Ale glass