Summer is in the air!
That’s why in our July/August seasonal releases together with Gose we decided to brew a classic Berliner Weisse style.
It was brewed with a healthy dose of wheat malt and flaked oats, kettle souered with our house Lactobacillus strain and mixed with tons of cherry, raspberry and blakcurrant puree. Low in alcohol, tart and full of fruity character.
A large amount of wheat malt and oatmeal gives the beer a silky texture and makes it extremely drinkable.
They play a tertiary role in this beer. We used only the German Tettnanger variety to
impart a mild bitterness.
Home grown top fermentation strain with a rich ester profile.
We blended equal parts of sour cherries, sweet`n sour raspberries and tart blakcurrants for this beer.
The result is a mix of berry flavours, which tastes like the best beer smoothie ever.
- Style: Fruited Berliner Weisse
- Extract: 9,0 %
- Alcohol: 3,1 %
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, oat flakes, hops, yeast
- Malts: barley and wheat malt, oat flakes
- Hops: Tettnanger
- Yeasts: House Ale yeasts
- Additives: generous amounts of cherry, raspberry and blakcurrant puree
- Appearance: russian red color with a pinkish foam
- Aromas: blackurrant, cherry loppy pop, red gummy bears
• 1 – dense
• 2 – sour
• 3 – juicy, fruity
- Serving temperature: 8-10⁰C
- Glass: Shaker, Ale glass