Art 42 is a beer made out of … love for New Zealand hops!
We brewed it together with the Warsaw brewery Funky Fluid as one of the two cooperative beers that will soon appear in our offer.
The basis of the first of them – Art 42 New England Double IPA is simple, and was made of barley malt and oat flakes. We obtained an extract at the level of 18⁰Plato ensuring the proper smoothness of the beer. Thanks to a slightly higher extract, we also create a perfect base for more intense hopping, thus enhancing its juiciness. Together with the extract, we also decided to increase the hop rate, which gave the beer an even more intense, fruity aroma.
From the moment you open the can, it strikes with notes of passion fruit, lychee, white wine, pineapple and a little bit less obvious aroma of wildflowers, elderberry and orange marmalade.
Look for it on March 12 in a shops with a good beer like our brand store – Concept Stu Mostów at Długosza 2 Street in Wrocław.
A simple base consisting mainly of barley malts and oat flakes. In order to achieve the impression of drinking a hoppy juice, we increased the extract to 18⁰Plato, which provided it with adequate smoothness and softness, thus created an ideal base for more intensive hopping.
Together with the extract, we also increased the amount of hops. You can definitely feel it in the aroma, the intensity of hop-derived fruity notes hits you from the moment you open the can. The blend we used brought a large dose of tropical fruits such as passion fruit, lychee and pineapple, as well as the aroma of white wine and less obvious notes of wildflowers, elderberry or orange marmalade.
Best when it`s fresh!
Such intensely hopped beers tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time. Therefore, treat this beer with particular care, keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
- Style: New England DIPA
- Extract: 18,0%
- Alcohol: 8,0%
- IBU: 30
- Malt base: a mix of German pale barley malts and oatmeal
- Whirlpool: Motueka, Pacyfica, Citra, Nelson Sauvin
- Dry-hopping: Motueka, Pacyfica, Citra, Nelson Sauvin
- Yeasts: House Ale Strain
- Appearance: light yellow, strong, milky alike hazyness, white foam
- Aromas: orange marmalade, passion fruit, lychee, elderflower
- 1 – full, fruity
- 2 – smooth and creamy
- 3 – long-lasting hoppy finish, mineral, lentil / fruity
- Serving temperature: 8-12⁰C
- Glass: IPA Glass, Sensoric, Willy
- Dishes: pulled pork tacos with lime & chilli mayo and coriander, pork loin fried with lemon & herb butter, burger with grilled smoked cheese and tropical mango chutney
- Cheese: Roquefort, mature Cheddar, Lazur
- Desserts: crumble with vanilla and sour / tropical fruits topped with thai ice creams