Get to know the brand new Triple IPA brewed together with our Basque friends of Gross!
After the huge release of our last collab, “Baia Baia, DIPA” brewed in The Basque Country we decided to push the limits a bit more and take that recipe to the Triple IPA levels.
Reaaaaally big, bold and hoppy. Brewed with a proper amount of oat flakes and a mix of Pilsner and Pale ale malts. We also added a hint of dextrose to get to these 10% alcohol content without making it overly sweet or chewy. The result is a 10%, “easy-going” IPA.
We used only the lightest malts – Pilsner and Pale Ale, along with oat flakes for outstanding “pillowy mouthfeel” and a bunch of dextrose to make it a bit more drinkable. A delicious base for intensive hopping!
Dank Idaho 7, two different kinds of Azzaca and our very best Galaxy hops. Both in the brewhouse and in the dry-hopping process, which makes this beer a fruit`n weed bomb.
Best when it`s fresh!
Such intensely hopped beers tastes insanely, especially fresh! Hop aroma decreases over time. Therefore, treat this beer with particular care, keep it in a dark and very cool place (the fridge will be a good solution) and do not wait – drink fresh!
- Style: Triple IPA
- Extract: 23,0%
- Alcohol: 10,0%
- IBU: 30
- Malt base: german Pilsner, british pale ale, polish flaked oats
- Hops: Azzaca, Idaho 7, Galaxy
- Yeasts: House Ale Strain
- Appearance: pale-straw, hazy, topped with thick white foam
- Aromas: orange marmalde, weed, over ripe mango, pear
- 1 – fruity, hoppy
- 2 – full and creamy
- 3 – clean bitterness with a slight alcohol warming
- Serving temperature: 8-12⁰C
- Glass: Sensoric, tulip, snifter
- Dishes: liver with roasted pears, spicy wings in mango salsa
- Cheese: Stilton, Roquefort
- Desserts: Tarte Tatin with caramelized tangerine and Thai ice-cream, coconut crumble with vanilla and tropical fruits