ART.+12 Mango, Strawberry and Raspberry Ale
Full power of mango, strawberry and raspberry. The addition of 25% of fruit in natural, unprocessed puree and cold pressed juice has produced an impressive effect.
Fruit ale is an extremely fruity beer. Contrary to our sour beers, this style is not soured with lactic acid bacteria. The sweet and sour favour is produced exclusively by fruit added during the production process. During craft brewing we never add any artificial aromas, syrups, or sugar. It is 100% natural. The sweet and sour flavours are brought about by fruit mousse, puree, and cold pressed juices. They have added up to the total of 25%.
11% extract ensures light and refreshing beer that makes a good foundation to add fruit. Oat flakes give beer its velvety texture. The basic recipe is of a very light colour, while this style’s exceptionally beautiful red colour and cloudiness has been achieved thanks to the fruity mix.
We have added hops to remind you that although it smells and tastes like juice, it is beer for sure! There is a slight bitterness at the finish after taking a sip.
The amazing aroma, colour, and flavour are produced by an incredible amount of fruit: mango, strawberries, and raspberries. They are 100% natural. No preservatives, or artificial additives added. Fruit and fruity puree and juice have produced sweet and sour flavour. Fruit constitute ¼ of the beer: no artificial aromas or colourants. This is what we call the power of craft beer – incredible effect of natural brewing.
- Style: Fruit Ale
- Extract: 11,0%
- Alcohol: 3,5% obj.
- IBU: 20
- malts: barley malt; wheat malt; wheat and oat flakes;
- Aromatic: Cascade (USA), Tettnanger (DE)
- Yeast: US-05
- Extra ingredients: mango puree (10%), strawberry puree (10%), cold pressed raspberry juice (5%)
- Look: red, cloudy
- Aromas: strawberries, raspberries, mango
- sweet, fruity, strawberry
- slightly sour; raspberry
- slightly bitter; mango pulp (slightly bitter, near the stone)
- Serving temperature: 5-8⁰C
- Glass: Sniffter, Tulip
- Dishes: duck in raspberry sauce; tenderloin in strawberry balsamic sauce;
- Cheeses: cottage cheeses – e.g. goat cheeses; mature cottage cheeses (e.g. Harceński or Ołomuniecki type),
- Desserts: cold cheesecake with mango and raspberry mousse