It’s a well-established tradition of Concept Stu Mostów to prepare an offer of natural, fresh, and tasty Easter products. We highly recommend lentil and root vegetables pate, perfect for vegans and those who love tasty food. Don’t miss our rye bread with grated horseradish and white sausage served with lovage pesto. They are ideal for Easter breakfast and for a get-together over beer. As for dessert, we are offering a traditional Polish cake, Mazurek, in two delicious versions: orange flavoured with dulce de leche coating and orange peels, and chocolate flavoured with stout, dulce de leche and nuts.
Here is our full offer of Easter products:
- Rye bread with horseradish– PLN14, 1 kg
- Vegan, gluten-free lentil pate – PLN45/kg, one portion about 400 g
- Orange flavoured mazurek with dulce de leche coating and orange peels – PLN40, round with 20 cm diameter
- Chocolate flavoured mazurek with stout, dulce de leche and nuts. – PLN40, round with 20 cm diameter
- White sausage with lovage pesto – PLN45/kg, one portion about 400 g
Each of the products may be ordered separately or as a set. The set costs PLN90 and includes:
- White sausage (one portion about 400 g)
- Vegan pate (one portion about 400 g)
- Rye bread with horseradish (1 piece, 1 kg)
- Mazurek (one: orange or chocolate flavoured)
- Horseradish with pear
We suggest placing orders as soon as possible since the offer is limited. Orders for specific products and sets should be placed by Tuesday 16 April by email at: email@example.com or in person on 2 Długosza Street. Orders to be picked on Friday and Saturday, 19-20 April, upon confirming the date.
When placing the order, we require about 50% advance payment.