New release of 100 Ponts Belgian IPA
Our Spanish Beer Bridge wouldn’t be complete without IPA! We are happy to present our revolutionary take on the Belgian IPA brewed in collaboration with La Pirata! Super light beer with oat flakes mashed to achieve the hazy effect with a gigantic amount of Cryo- HopsTM Simco, moderately hopped to produce bitterness. The Belgian Ale yeast strain along with cold shopping produce a striking effect: a highly drinkable and perfectly refreshing mix of esters, phenols and hops.
Take the first sip!
The Belgian style must be accompanied with a Belgian dish! Mules in / celery / garlic / parsley. Mules make a popular dish both in Belgium and the Catalan coast. To celebrate the new release we are serving them cooked in beer with celery and garlic sprinkled with parsley to enrich the bitterness and hops in Belgian IPA.
- Northern Brut IPA – a refined style brewed with the use of Mosaic and Citra
- Viakrucis American IPA – amber in colour with intense aromas of mango, peach, orange peel and vanilla. An explosion of resin bitterness at the finish!
- Hard Decision – coffee-flavoured, trick and creamy imperial stout; a perfect dessert.
Here is the schedule for all craft lovers:
- Thursday 30/09 – premiere at Browar Stu Mostów
- Friday 31/08 – premiere in WRCLW and partner pubs.
- Saturday 1/09 – premiere in Poland and partner pubs.