The essence of beer revolution – SALAMANDER Pale Ale makes its debut in Wrocław
Pale Ale has joined the SALAMANDER brand selection of Wheat Porter, AIPA and Strong Witbier. Slightly tempered with caramel malts, this warm-fermenting pale ale is a daily beer that gives many pleasurable tasting experiences. The unconventional resinous and fruity aroma is released by a generous amount of American hops.
The SALAMANDER brand is the essence of beer revolution created to savour life and broaden our horizons. It symbolizes open-mindedness, exchange, a good chat and a sense of humour. The brand will refine our beer palate and remind us that beer tastes best in the company of friends.
There is a fantastic year ahead of us! We haven’t planned to sell beer beyond the Lower Silesia region and the Opolskie province. And yet, the interest in Wrocław beer has exceeded our expectations. Beer lovers know what’s best.
Try our beers in these WRCLW pubs: Zakład Usług Piwnych, Wytwórnia, Szynkarnia, Pub Český Ráj, Nietoty and Kontynuacja. Ask for our debut beers in other great haunts.
Take the first sip of our beer. Visit us in WRCLW 🙂
Our 6 debut beers include:
- Salamander Pale Ale: extract: 12.5% by weight; alc. 5 % vol.; IBU 35
- Salamander AIPA: extract: 16.0% by weight; alc. 6.8 % vol.; IBU 63
- Salamander Strong Witbier: extract: 16.0% by weight; alc. 6.0 % vol.; IBU 30
- Salamander Wheat Porter: extract: 13.0% by weight; alc. 4.8 % vol.; IBU 20
- WRCLW Pils: extract: 12.5% by weight; alc. 4.8 % vol.; IBU 37
- WRCLW Roggenbier: extract: 13.5% by weight; alc. 5.5 % vol.; IBU 25